Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Computers: G-mail

  1. #41
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ◄?? I'm Wiseman

    Rofl...
    Anyway, is my address good that way?

    And I mean I'm not Wiseman, it's a quote =P

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 19, 2005 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>

  2. #42
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    baka. You wrote Ocb instead of Wiseman

  3. #43
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMFG I didn't notice!! Man, sorry Wiser... I mistook your avatar with OCBs, lol she looks so evil... I dunno.

    OMG I'm such an idiot! Now I understand your post too Wiseman!

    Okay once again I've surpassed (new word =] ) myself...

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 20, 2005 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>

  4. #44
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dude, slow down. Noone will bite your head off *imagines himself as bites Hyper's head off*. hm, maybe I'll take back that sentence

  5. #45
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Change the world and add a few plus hours. lol. Btw then speed up [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I'll have to time to cover everything I had no time to do, so no worries Hyper's back [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Sorry for going offtopic, this ends here.

  7. #47
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm slow... that's my problem I need more sleep really... I don't have time to my things that's all, and I get really mixed up @_@
    24 hours are NOT enough...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •